Drop Off & Pick Up
Drop Off Shifts
REGULAR & VIP CONSIGNORS: RESTOCKING CONSIGNORS:
6pm - 8:30pm Tuesday, MAY 2 6pm - 8:30pm Friday, MAY 5
10am - 8pm Wednesday, MAY 3
9am - 3pm Thursday, MAY 4
Once you are registered, you log into your CONSIGNOR HOME PAGE and there will be link to choose an OPEN time that works best for you to Drop Off and Set Up your items. They are scheduled every 1/2 hour so PLAN AHEAD (See below) RESTOCKING CONSIGNORS can only select a Friday Drop Off.
Drop Off shifts fill up fast and change throughout the sale so check back if you have a conflict.
KM does NOT create additional drop off slots, ONLY OPEN slots are available.
Drop Off Shifts and Volunteer Shifts CANNOT be at the same time! Consignors are NOT permitted to put their own items on the floor without being inspected by another Volunteer. We need to move quickly for the next drop which is every half hour, so try not to over socialize with our Volunteers.
GET ORGANIZED & PLAN AHEAD
-Items will be INSPECTED before they are set up for sale. Make sure you are bringing only Seasonal & ACCEPTABLE ITEMS, items must have working batteries, and are checked for RECALLS. For every 10 REJECTED ITEMS there will be $10 Rejection Fee charged from a consignors settlement checks!
-Have your items ORGANIZED & READY on hangers by Gender, then Size Order and together by category. Consignors are responsible to UNLOAD their items to be inspected having them in order before you arrive will make the process go FASTER. At their designated inspection station, Consignors will place clothes on rolling racks by Gender/Size order and other items go on carts. A Volunteer will inspect and another will place out on the floor for you.
-Leave behind 1 Large Storage Bin & Lid with your ID# and Name on both of the Short Ends of the Bin AND on your LID. We will only store 1 bin no other boxes to be used to place your unsold items in when we tear down on Sunday. Once you are finished with you inspection & Set up the volunteers will take your bin. YOU DO NOT leave a bin if ALL of your price tags say DONATION YES and you are not returning on Sunday.
-DROP OFF and arrive on time at HALL 1 to Check In. Do not arrive too early or too late to accommodate all consignors dropping off. We can only park 4 cars at a time at the door. Unload, move your car and come back in to help volunteers inspect your items and you are Checked IN.
-CHECK IN at the front desk in HALL 1. You will need to verify all of your information, sign your Waiver/Recall Form, receive your PreSale Pass(s) and be directed to an Inspection Station. Let us know if you are NOT returning on Sunday to PICKUP unsold items because you are donating everything not sold & ALL YOUR TAGS SAY DONATE (all tags MUST say donate)!
HALL 1 HAS: Clothes are placed on racks by size and gender. Tables will be clearly marked for shoes, small items and toys. Shelves for Books, Video Games, Electronics will be labeled. Maternity, Boutique Items, Halloween Costumes & Winter Coats will have their own designated racks. Volunteers Only will place your items on the floor.
HALL 4 HAS: LARGE Items with CLAIM TICKETS will be placed in this hall. Furniture, Pack n Plays, Bassinets, Strollers, High Chairs, Swings, Exersaucers, Bouncy Seats, Large Equipment & Large Toys. Volunteers will inspect, put items on the floor, help with CLAIM TICKETS and will take your completed Car Seat/Base/Booster & Crib Checklists.
Pick Up - Sunday, MAY 7: 6pm - 7pm / NO EARLY BIRDS!
You (or a designated person) are responsible to pick up your unsold items right after the event and SIGN OUT at the Front Desk in HALL 1.
If ALL of your Price Tags were DONATION:YES (not handwritten) you do not have to return; however they MUST HAVE DONATION:YES ON ALL TAGS!
Your unsold items will be in HALL 1, placed on a table marked with your ID# and Name for easy pick up. Some items may be under your table or large items by the front desk.
Upscale Consignor Bins will be secured behind Checkout.
1. PACK UP UNSOLD INVENTORY - Double Check to make sure the items ID# to make sure they ARE in fact yours. If not, notify the front desk immediately to catch that consignor before they leave the building. Do not place on an empty table! Pack up your items (place dryer sheets in with your clothes to keep them fresh), remove your ID# from BOTH sides of the table and go to the front desk to CHECK OUT. Make sure you have ALL of your items including LARGE ITEMS (next to the front desk) that may not fit by your table, and video games and lost and found at the front desk. KID MANIA will not take/store anything. All items left behind will be DONATED.
2. DONATION - if you have a few items that you decided to donate (even though the tag says Donate: NO), you may put on the donation table. You are also responsible for keeping track & placing those items on the donation table. (It is NOT the responsibility of volunteers to put UNMARKED Items on the table).
3. CHECKOUT is important to verify we have all your waivers and consent forms, to make sure you picked up your unsold items off the table, visited the lost and found, Large items are in the middle of the floor close to the check out, and and video games not inside the boxes!
NO SHOWS - Unless ALL OF YOUR TAGS had DONATION:YES you are responsible for picking up your unsold items on Sunday and checking out at the front desk. Any items not marked for donation & not picked up or left behind after the pickup time will NOT be returned and a "Non-Show Fee of $30 will be deducted from your settlement check. Please don't make us call you to pick up your items to tell us "Oh I forgot today was pickup, just donate all" because this is UNACCEPTABLE. You may be removed from future events.
4. SETTLEMENT CHECKS will go out within 2 weeks after the event (usually by the end of the week).
5. MISSING ITEMS are not held at KID MANIA LLC. All items left behind are placed on the donation table. Upon registration KID MANIA has you agree to our terms on your CONSIGNOR AGREEMENT that states KID MANIA LLC will not be held liable for fire, loss, theft or damage to your sale items and will not provide any type of reimbursement. It is a 'sell at your own risk' type of event and we take great lengths to prevent these types of occurrences from happening. (Volunteering is a great way to help prevent missing items as well!) Therefore we suggest you write it off as a donation if you are missing anything after the sale has concluded.
THANK YOU FOR CONSIGNING WITH KID MANIA LLC!
LOOKING FORWARD TO WORKING WITH YOU AT OUR NEXT EVENT!