Consign with Us & Earn 70-80%REGISTRATIONS OPEN: SUNDAY, MARCH 16th 9:00am
REGISTRATIONS CLOSE: SATURDAY, APRIL 12, 2014
Registrations fill up in the first day so mark your calendar! After we reach our maximum limit, we will open registrations to RESTOCKING CONSIGNORS before the Close Date (see below).
If you registered and then cannot participate, you can UNREGISTER on the Consignor's Homepage.
~UnRegistration Before CLOSED Date: FEE is $5, but you will get a refund. ~After CLOSED Date: NO REFUND
- $15 Registration Fee via PayPal before the sale to have access to the Consignor Homepage.
- 70/30 Consignor Fee after the sale (Consignors Earnings start at 70% can earn up to 80%)
- Consignor Discounts: Maximum discount is 10% off your Consignor Fee (Max Earned 80%).
Receive a 5% discount for each 2 Work Shifts (6 hours) / Receive a 5% discount for each Referral that sends in their registration fee (cannot be a past consignor/vendor). See HERE.
- Inventory is ANY BRAND NAME; however the limit is 25 - 500 Items. After 500 Items consignors are required to schedule a min. of 2 Work Shifts. If over 1,000 items you need to get approval from KID MANIA. Consignors cannot sell inventory for other people under their ID#. All consignors sign a waiver and recall agreement to that fact that they are the sole owners of their inventory and are responsible for all items sold at this event.
- From our online Inventory System, input inventory, print your price tags and fasten to your items for sale...all from the convenience of your home and on your schedule. Disable Date is April 26th at Midnight to input, edit or change Inventory or Shifts. You will still be able to print your tags.
- Schedule a Drop Off shift to bring your bring your completed inventory to be inspected and set up at the hall.
- Schedule a Volunteer shift(s): 1 Shift (3 hours) mandatory for each Consignor (or add more to receive discounts) and attend the PreSale before the public.
- Donation Pickup is on Sunday with price Tags marked with "Donate: YES"
- Pickup Unsold items at the hall on Sunday. Your items will be placed on a table with your ID # and have the opportunity to bring acceptable unsold items to the next sale without retagging. Also, check the Lost & Found, receive hangers, and any raffle items!
- Settlement checks will be mailed to the address provided at registration within 2 weeks after the event.
- QUICK TIPS VIDEO
REGISTER On LineRegistration is paid via PAYPAL using your credit/debit card or personal paypal account. How to register depends if you are a past consignor or new consignor (see below). You will have immediate access to the system after payment. However, EVERYONE, please read this important note:
IMPORTANT NOTE to PAST AND NEW CONSIGNORS WITH PAYPAL:
Before you exit PayPal, there is ONE MORE STEP! When you finished payment on the PayPal Screen, it will show "You just completed your payment. Your Receipt number is XXX,. We'll send you a confirmation email. Then there is a link "Return to KID MANIA". You MUST select that link "Return to KID MANIA" to complete the registration process. It takes you to a MESSAGE "Thank You, you have successfully registered" and select the link "Continue" to take you to your CONSIGNOR HOMEPAGE. YOU MUST COMPLETE THIS STEP.
RETURNING CONSIGNORS: If you have consigned (or consigned & unregistered) with KID MANIA at our last event and given an ID #, you will register using the CONSIGNOR LOGIN Button at the top of every page of this website. Once you log in, select "register for our upcoming sale" under the activities section.
NEW CONSIGNORS: Click this link below to consign for the first time using our new system. After you make your payment, you will immediately receive a username and password. You then can login at anytime using the CONSIGNOR LOGIN Button at the top of every page of this website.
Once our normal registration is full we will open up registrations for RESTOCKING Consignors. I network with several Seasonal Sales around the country and they assured RESTOCKING Consignors sell just as well as Regular Consignors. We tried this in the FALL of 2013 it was a HUG SUCCESS!
- You tried to login and notice registrations are closed. By viewing our website, you notice we are STILL ACCEPTING RESTOCKING CONSIGNORS. Send KID MANIA an Email that you wish to be a RESTOCK Consignor (space is limited). Provide your Name, Address, Phone Number, ( and ID# of a Past Consignor).
- KID MANIA needs to be at the computer to open registrations for just you; therefore, you need to be at your computer with payment ready. KID MANIA will call you and it is usually done in the evening hours.
- You will have all the same benefits and must follow the same agreement & deadlines as a Regular Consignor (above) with the exception of:
- Your drop off times will be on Friday between 6:30pm - 8pm. During the phone conversation, KID MANIA will advise you the open drop off times.
- Your registration fee will be reduced to $10- a $5 discount will be provided on your settlement check. (If you are bumped up to a Regular Consignor discount is not provided).
- You are put on a waiting list in the order you register. If a Regular Consignor drops out, KID MANIA will contact you to see if you wish to take their regular drop off shift (Wed or Thurs).
All of our advertising will promote the new arrivals (restocking) on Friday Night (after opening day closes). This will accommodate those shoppers who cannot attend the Presale (Thursday) or Opening Day (Friday) who might have missed out on a HOT ITEM or items picked over! It will also generate returning shoppers!
VIP CONSIGNOR Tagging Service
Don't have time to input inventory and tag your items? Let KID MANIA's Tagging Service be another option for you! Here is our VIP Consignor Tagging Service Agreement to print and submit.
- Send KID MANIA an Email that you wish to be a VIP Consignor (space is limited).
- Register as a consignor for our upcoming event; pay the $15 Registration Fee.
- KID MANIA will email you as confirmation to set up a day/time to drop off your items at directions to the Tagging Service Location. Have our items ready and drop off at the location BEFORE SATURDAY, APRIL 19th.
- Consignor Fee is a 50/50 split and your limit is 25 - 200 Items to be tagged.
- Consignor can make Inacative Inventory to Active on the consignor homepage (up to 150 extra items plus 200 tagging items = 350 maximum allowed to take to the event). KID MANIA will provide NEW TAGS to pickup reflecting Discount and Donate. Consignor will need to attach at home.
- KID MANIA will input all of your inventory according to the KID MANIA Pricing Chart. All items will be marked DISCOUNT and DONATE.
- KID MANIA will provide all of the supplies to tag and place your items on hangers ready to go.
- VIP Consignor will pickup completed inventory from the Tagging Service Location BY SATURDAY, APRIL 26TH. (An email will go out when complete).
- VIP Consignor will drop off completed inventory at the Washington County Fairgrounds on drop off date selected on the Consignor Home Page. (No wait time, check-in and go!)
- VIP Consignor can still volunteer if they want to attend the presale; however, consignor discounts will NOT be given.
- VIP Consignor does not have to come back on Sunday, can view all reports and items sold from the consignor homepage and a settlement check will be mailed within 2 weeks from the end of the sale!
After a consignor has registered and received a Username and Password, they can LOGIN at the top of every page on the KID MANIA Website called "Consignor Login" Button. It will take the consignor to the Consignor Homepage at their convenience throughout the sale and save all entered information.
Login will allow Consignors to:
-Pay registration fee via a credit/debit card or personal PayPal account.
-Agree to the KID MANIA Seller Agreement and Recall Waiver.
-Input or edit Inventory.
-Activate and edit unsold Inventory to bring to the next event.
-Schedule or Change a Drop Off Shift.
-Schedule or Change a Volunteer Shift.
-Print price tags
-View estimated earnings during the sale (estimated is everyone earning 75%)
-View sold items
-View sellers reports
-View donation reports
Any items that did not sell and you wish to donate are picked up at the end of our event. Consignors will indicate on their price tags if their item IS or is NOT for donation. KID MANIA will automatically pull those items off the floor for you at the end of the sale to give directly to our following donations:
Maternity, Children sizes NEWBORN to Size 4, Baby Items & Equipment:
The Genesis Center in Washington, PA. www.genesispgh.org
They provide support & services to those women facing an unplanned pregnancy, adoption or foster care. They will NOT accept Books, Movies, or Toys of any kind; only necessity items.
Children sizes 5 and older:
The Washington City Mission in Washington, PA www.washingtoncitymission.org
They also work hand in hand with the Genesis Center and provide clothing to those in need as well as sell items to provide special programs within the community.
Donation Reports are on your Consignor Home Page to print for tax purposes at the end of the year. This report will ONLY reflect the price tags marked with a "D" or "Donate:Yes". If you placed an additional item on the donation table at the end of the event, you need to keep a personal record.
It is recommended at the end of each sale to print or save this report to your computer. At the end of each sale this report will be erased for the next event. Email email@example.com for a Donation Tax Receipt and let melissa know which charity you made donations.
If the price tag is not marked for donation and at Pick Up you decide to make a Donation, it is YOUR responsibility to take your item off the rack and put in the donation pile. You cannot leave your items there assuming we will donate (otherwise we will assess a $10 fee from your Settlement Check).
You will receive 70% of your profits (30% Consignor Fee). You can potentially receive up to 80% (MAXIMUM ALLOWED) of your earnings by earning discounts for volunteering or having referrals.
A settlement check will be sent to your address on your registration within 2 weeks of the event. You have 5 days to report any discrepancies, once the check has been cashed or after 5 days, all discrepancies are Void. Checks must be cashed within 2 weeks so we can balance out our sale. We do not provide replacement checks, so cash them fast before they get misplaced!