Consign with KID MANIA & Earn 70%-80%
CONSIGNOR REGISTRATION - Important Dates
REGISTRATIONS OPEN: SUN. AUG 14th at 9 am.
ALERT: Regular Consignor registrations usually fill up before noon; then we open it up to Restocking Consignors until all slots are FULL. There are NO REFUNDS.
REGISTRATIONS CLOSE: SAT, SEPT 10th.
OR Sooner if we fill up all of the remaining OPEN Slots.
If you registered and then cannot participate, UN-REGISTER ASAP on your Consignor's Homepage. There are NO REFUNDS.
DISABLE DATE: SAT, SEPT 24th at 11:59pm
This how long you have to input & edit inventory, schedule a drop off shift and work shift(s). You can still print your tags after this date just not add/edit Inventory,Drop Off Shift, or Work Shifts!
TYPES OF CONSIGNORS:
KID MANIA has many different kind of Consignors:
Regular Consignor, Restocking Consignor, Upscale Consignor, VIP Consignor & VIP Upscale Consignor. See the links below and click here for our quick DEFINITION OF CONSIGNORS list.
CONSIGNOR BASICS / STEPS:
- Sign Up on Our MAILING LIST to receive early notifications when REGISTRATIONS OPEN and important instructions. Registrations fill up the first day for regular consignors, then we open for re-stocking consignors and don't forget we have VIP Consignors. (See descriptions below).
- $15 Registration Fee is paid (NON REFUNDABLE) via PayPal when registrations open to receive your Consignor ID# and create a password in order to have access to your Consignor Homepage. Payment is made with a Debit Card, Credit Card or your PayPal Account. From the Consignor Homepage you enter your Drop Off Date, Work Shift (s), enter your Inventory, print your Price Tags and view your Seller Reports! (If you are selling BOUTIQUE ITEMS you need a separate ID# for that section and will only have to pay 1 registrations Fee - Email KID MANIA immediately after you register that you want to be an Upscale Consignor)
- 70/30 Consignor Fee is the split from consignor items sold. Consignors Earnings start at 70% and can earn up to 80% with consignor discounts! (Upscale Consignors earn 80% with NO discounts; however, you can also be a Regular Consignor for your other items. After you register immediately email KID MANIA that you want to be a Regular and Upscale consignor with another email address to use for the Upscale Consignor ID#.)
- Consignor Discounts: Maximum discount is 10% off your Consignor Fee (Max Earned 80%). Receive a 5% discount for EACH 2 Work Shifts (6 hrs for 2 shifts). Receive a 5% discount for each Referral that actively participates -cannot be a past consignor/vendor. See HERE.
- Inventory is SEASONAL ANY BRAND NAME and SIZES Up to 16 Clothes 6 1/2 Shoes.
the LIMIT Is 25 - 500 Items.Starting 2016 we have a LIMIT of 500 items for NEW consignors and Past Consignors must have a 70% sell through rate from the past sale in order to sell up to 1,000 items. (1,000+ items for past consignors w/ 70% Sell Through rate still requires KID MANIA Approval This rule does not apply to our Boutique Sellers)
-See here on how to Increase Your Sell Through Rate. What To Sell Checklist.
Consignors cannot sell inventory for other people under their ID#. All consignors will sign a waiver and recall agreement to that fact that they are the sole owners of their inventory and are responsible for all items sold at this event and know the items history.
- Schedule a Drop Off Shift to Drop Off your completed inventory to be inspected and set up at the hall. Consignors will get items ready for inspection for volunteers to inspect and put on the floor. Slots fill up fast, so schedule as early as you can. Most do when they register!
>>>NEW: You must leave behind 1 BIN (not box) with your ID# / Name of either short end & lid.
(You DO NOT have to leave behind a BIN if all your items are to be donated on Sunday).
- Schedule a Work Shift(s): 1 Shift (3 hours) mandatory for each Consignor (except Upscale and VIP), add more to receive discounts, and attend the PreSale before the public. We need everyone's help and greatly appreciate all of our Volunteers in making this such a great sale! (Family/Friends can help you reach your discount & they too can attend the presale!).
- Check Recalls, Price & Enter Inventory before the Disable Date is Sept. 24th at 11:59pm. Your Drop Off Shifts, Work Shifts and Inventory ALL must be input by this date when the computers are shut down. You will still be able to print your tags after the Disable Date, you just cannot add or edit information. Consignors check all items against RECALLS and can use our helping PRICING CHART to Enter their Inventory. Consignors are responsible for not selling recalled items (max. fine $100,000, so please take this seriously).
- Tag & Prepare Your Items by following our instructions on HOW TO PREPARE. Price Tags are printed from your own computer using WHITE CARD STOCK Paper only (not regular printer paper). The weight of the paper must be #65 weight or higher. KID MANIA also has HOW TO HANG YOUR CLOTHING and WHAT IS ACCEPTED Instructions to understand your items must be CLEAN, NO SMELL, FRESHLY LAUNDERED, Try to look like NEW, etc.
- Inspection & Check Lists are done at your scheduled Drop Off Time. CRIB CHECKLIST, CAR SEAT CHECKLIST, & FAMILY/FRIEND Worker Agreements turned in at Drop Off.
- Donation Pickup is on Sunday with price Tags marked with "Donate: YES". Volunteers will pull all items after the sale is over and place them on the donation table for you. You will get a donation report to use with a tax receipt when you file your taxes.
- Pickup Unsold Items in Hall 1 on Sunday. "Donate: NO" items are placed on tables in ID# order and you find your table to pack up your unsold items. You will have the opportunity to bring acceptable unsold items to the next sale without re-tagging. We do the work, no need to search for your items, they are already on your table to pickup; Boutique Seller Bins will be behind checkout! Also, check the Lost & Found, get your Unsold Video Games, and receive hangers for the next event (yes we give back some hangers FREE)!
- Settlement Checks will be mailed to the address provided at registration within 2 weeks after the event. Our average consignor earns $600+, our top consignors earn $1,000 - $4,000!
CONSIGNOR Registration DayRegistration is paid via PayPal using your credit/debit card or personal Paypal account.
Regular Consignor slots fill up in just a few hours! We will Shut Down the system and reopen later that day for Restocking Consignors. THE SYSTEM DOES NOT HAVE A FUNCTION TO TELL YOU if you are a Regular Consignor or Restocking Consignor, it will just show you FRIDAY DROP OFF Times, so please be on our mailing list. We announce RESTOCKING CONSIGNORS ARE NOW OPEN via Email & Facebook.
When registrations open you can follow these important Consignor Registration Instructions
Click on the CONSIGNOR LOGIN BUTTON at the top of every page of our website:
NEW CONSIGNORS: Once you click on I need a consignor number, enter all your contact information (this is how we communicate and send checks so make sure it is accurate), write down your password, and then you will be taken to the PayPal Payment Screen to pay your registration fee of $15.
PAST CONSIGNORS: Once you enter your Username & Password, verify your contact information and then you will be taken to the PayPal Payment Screen to pay your registration fee of $15
NEW CONSIGNORS: After you make your $15 payment you will receive a Message with your ID# (write it down) and click continue to go direct to the Consignor Login Page. Type in your ID# and Password to make sure you can login correctly.
PAST CONSIGNORS: After you make your $15 payment you will go direct to the Consignor Login Page. Type in your ID# and Password to make sure you can login correctly.
NEW CONSIGNORS: You will get a Registration Confirmation email with your username and password with NEXT STEPS. You will also get a PayPal Confirmation of payment received of $15.
PAST CONSIGNORS: You will get a Registration Confirmation email letting you know your NEXT STEPS. You will also get a PayPal Confirmation of Payment received of $15.
ALL CONSIGNORS: You will get a WELCOME NEWSLETTER with KID MANIA's instructions on what to do next. Please READ & SAVE THIS EMAIL to refer back to it. IF YOU ARE A RESTOCKING CONSIGNOR it will say "Welcome Restocking Consignor". That is the only confirmation to let you know if your drop off date is Friday and you are a RESTOCKING CONSIGNOR.
Once our Regular Consignor registration is full we will open up registrations for RESTOCKING Consignors. YOU CAN STILL PARTICIPATE in our event & make money!
Regular Consignor Slots are filled within a few hours of opening registrations. We will shut it down and reopen in a few hours with an announcement. THERE IS NOT A FUNCTION IN OUR PAYMENT SYSTEM TO LET YOU KNOW IF YOU ARE A REGULAR OR RESTOCKING CONSIGNOR so please be on the mailing list. We announce it via email, Facebook and at the top of this page when Restocking Registrations are being accepted!
Don't let RESTOCKING fool you into thinking you won't make money because you drop off one day later! At our last event our average RESTOCKERS earned $525, we had 2 make over $1000! Saturdays are now just as busy as our Fridays!
VIP CONSIGNOR Tagging Service
Don't have time to input inventory and tag your items? Let KID MANIA's Tagging Service be another option for you! Our Tagging Service will input, prepare your items and provide all the supplies for you! Here is our VIP Consignor Tagging Service Agreement.
An UPSCALE Consignor needs their OWN ID# to sell only the Boutique Upscale Designer Approved List 25 - 500 Min. Items. You can be an Upscale Consignor & a Regular Consignor. Once you register send KID MANIA an Email to let us know you want to be an Upscale (and Regular Consignor) so we only charge you 1 Registration Fee & Provide you 2 ID#s. We also need 2 different Email Addresses. Upscale Consignors Earn 80% and Volunteering is OPTIONAL to attend the presale.
WATCH THIS VIDEO
VIP UPSCALE CONSIGNOR Tagging Service
Are you an UPSCALE CONSIGNOR only selling Boutique & High End Items but don't have time to input inventory and tag your items? Let KID MANIA's Tagging Service be another option for you! Our Tagging Service will input, prepare your items and provide all the supplies for you! Here is our VIP Upscale Consignor Tagging Service Agreement.
CONSIGNOR HOMEPAGE - On Line Registration/Inventory/Schedule System
After a consignor has registered and received a Username and Password, they can LOGIN at the top of every page on the KID MANIA Website called "Consignor Login" Button. It will take the consignor to the Consignor Homepage at their convenience throughout the sale and save all entered information.
Login will allow Consignors to:
-Pay registration fee via a credit/debit card or personal PayPal account.
-Agree to the KID MANIA Seller Agreement and Recall Waiver.
-Activate and edit unsold Inventory to bring to the next event / Input NEW Inventory
-Schedule or Change a Drop Off Shift. and Work Shifts
-Print price tags
-View estimated earnings during the sale (estimated is everyone earning 70%)
-View sold items / View sellers reports / View donation reports
Consignors will indicate on their price tags if their item IS or is NOT for donation. KID MANIA will automatically pull those items off the floor before pickup and donate to:
Maternity, Children sizes NEWBORN to Size 4, Baby Items & Equipment:
The Genesis Center in Washington, PA. www.genesispgh.org
They provide support & services to those women facing an unplanned pregnancy, adoption or foster care. They will NOT accept Books, Movies, or Toys of any kind; only necessity items.
Children sizes 5 and older:
The Washington City Mission in Washington, PA www.washingtoncitymission.org
They also work hand in hand with the Genesis Center and provide clothing to those in need as well as sell items to provide special programs within the community.
Donation Reports are found on your Consignor Homepage. Print before we open our next event.Email email@example.com for a Donation Tax Receipt.
If the price tag is not marked for donation and at Pick Up you decide to make a Donation, it is YOUR responsibility to take your item off the rack and put in the donation pile. You cannot leave your items there assuming we will donate (otherwise we will assess a $10 fee from your Settlement Check).
You will receive 70% of your profits (30% Consignor Fee). You can potentially receive up to 80% (MAXIMUM ALLOWED) of your earnings by earning discounts for volunteering or having referrals.
A settlement check will be sent to your address on your registration within 2 weeks of the event. You have 5 days to report any discrepancies, once the check has been cashed or after 5 days, all discrepancies are Void. Checks must be cashed within 2 weeks so we can balance out our sale.
We do not provide replacement checks, so cash them fast before they get misplaced!
Sell Thru Trunk Show