Consign with Us & Earn 70-80%REGISTRATIONS ARE CLOSED ON 3/19/13. WE HAVE REACHED OUR MAX. NUMBER OF CONSIGNORS!
Unregister by: Saturday, April 13, 2013
If you registered and then cannot participate, you can UNREGISTER on the Consignor's Homepage.
~UnRegistration Before CLOSED Date: FEE is $5, but you will get a refund. ~After CLOSED Date: NO REFUND
- $15 Registration Fee via PayPal before the sale to have access to the Consignor Homepage.
- 70/30 Consignor Fee after the sale (Consignors Earnings start at 70%, with discounts can earn up to 80% of their Earnings).
- Consigning Discounts: Receive a 5% discount for each 2 Work Shifts (6 hours) and for each Referral that sends in their registration fee (cannot be a past consignor/vendor). Maximum discount is 10%.
- Inventory is ANY BRAND NAME; however the limit is 25 - 500 Items. After 500 Items consignors are required to schedule a min. of 2 Work Shifts. If over 1,000 items you need to get approval from KID MANIA.
- Input inventory, print your price Tags and fasten to your items for sale...all from the convenience of your home and on your schedule. Disable Date is April 27 at Midnight to input, edit or change Inventory or Shifts. You will still be able to print your tags.
- Schedule a Drop Off shift to bring your bring your completed inventory to be inspected and set up at the hall.
- Schedule a Volunteer shift(s): 1 Shift (3 hours) mandatory for each Consignor (or more to receive discounts) and attend the PreSale before the public.
- Donation Pickup is on Sunday with price Tags marked with a D for donation OR Donate: YES
- Pickup Unsold items at the hall on Sunday. Your items will be placed on a table with your ID # and have the opportunity to bring acceptable unsold items to the next sale without retagging. Also, check the Lost & Found, receive hangers, and any raffle items!
- Settlement checks will be mailed to the address provided at registration within 2 weeks after the event.
- QUICK TIPS VIDEO
Register On LineRegistration is paid via PAYPAL using your credit/debit card or personal paypal account. How to register depends if you are a past consignor or new consignor (see below). You will have immediate access to the system after payment. However, EVERYONE, please read this important note:
IMPORTANT NOTE to PAST AND NEW CONSIGNORS WITH PAYPAL:
Before you exit PayPal, there is ONE MORE STEP! When you finished payment on the PayPal Screen, it will show " You just completed your payment. Your Receipt number is XXX,. We'll send you a confirmation email. Then there is a link "Return to KID MANIA". You MUST select that link "Return to KID MANIA" to complete the registration process. It takes you to a MESSAGE "Thank You, you have successfully registered" and select the link "Continue" to take you to your CONSIGNOR HOMEPAGE. YOU MUST COMPLETE THIS STEP.
RETURNING CONSIGNORS: If you have consigned (or consigned & unregistered) with KID MANIA at our last event and given an ID #, you will register using the CONSIGNOR LOGIN Button at the top of every page of this website. Once you log in, select "register for our upcoming sale" under the activities section.
NEW CONSIGNORS: Click this link below to consign for the first time using our new system. After you make your payment, you will receive a username and password. You then can login at anytime using the CONSIGNOR LOGIN Button at the top of every page of this website.
Tagging Service for VIP CONSIGNORS
Don't have time to input inventory and tag your items? Let KID MANIA's Tagging Service be another option for you! Here is our VIP Consignor Tagging Service Agreement to print and submit.
- Send KID MANIA an Email that you wish to be a VIP Consignor (space is limited).
- Register as a consignor for our upcoming event; pay the $15 Registration Fee.
- KID MANIA will email you as confirmation to set up a day/time to drop off your items at directions to the Tagging Service Location. Have our items ready and drop off at the location BEFORE APRIL 20th.
- Consignor Fee is a 50/50 split and your limit is 25 - 200 Items to be tagged.
- Consignor can make Inacative Inventory to Active on the consignor homepage (up to 150 extra items plus 200 tagging items = 350 maximum allowed to take to the event). KID MANIA will provide NEW TAGS to pickup reflecting Discount and Donate. Consignor will need to attach at home.
- KID MANIA will input all of your inventory according to the KID MANIA Pricing Chart. All items will be marked DISCOUNT and DONATE.
- KID MANIA will provide all of the supplies to tag and place your items on hangers ready to go.
- VIP Consignor will pickup completed inventory from the Tagging Service Location BY APRIL 27th.
- VIP Consignor will drop off completed inventory at the Washington County Fairgrounds on drop off date selected on the Consignor Home Page. (No wait time, check-in and go!)
- VIP Consignor can still volunteer if they want to attend the presale; however, consignor discounts will NOT be given.
- VIP Consignor does not have to come back on Sunday, can view all reports and items sold from the consignor homepage and a settlement check will be mailed within 2 weeks from the end of the sale!
After a consignor has registered and received a Username and Password, they can LOGIN at the top of every page on the KID MANIA Website called "Consignor Login" Button. It will take the consignor to the Consignor Homepage at their convenience throughout the sale and save all entered information.
Login will allow Consignors to:
-Pay registration fee via a credit/debit card or personal PayPal account.
-Agree to the KID MANIA Seller Agreement and Recall Waiver.
-Input or edit Inventory.
-Activate and edit unsold Inventory to bring to the next event.
-Schedule or Change a Drop Off Shift.
-Schedule or Change a Volunteer Shift.
-Print price tags
-View estimated earnings during the sale (estimated is everyone earning 75%)
-View sold items
-View sellers reports
-View donation reports
We are so excited about our NEW ELECTRONIC TAGGING SYSTEM! You'll be able to see your sales through the new system! So exciting! Items are entered via the CONSIGNOR HOMEPAGE by selecting the link Work With Consigned Inventory.
This link will allow you to input and edit New Inventory, make Old Inventory active and print Price Tags.
Consignor are responsible for tagging and pricing your own items. There is no limit on the amount of items to bring and we accept all brand names. All clothing must be put on hangers that you purchase (personal hangers are non-returnable; however, during the sale we save hangers and then divide them up equally among all the consignors during pickup on Sunday!)
KID MANIA does not accept any RECALLED ITEMS! Consignors are responsible for checking items against the Consumer Product Safety Commission website. See Accepted Items Tab for the link. It is against the law to sell recalled items and the responsibility falls back onto the consignor. You agree to these terms during the on line registration process, which waives KID MANIA from any liability.
Visit the CONSIGN Tab above and HOW TO PREPARE YOUR ITEMS for more information.
Any items that did not sell and you wish to donate are picked up at the end of our event. Consignors will indicate on their price tags if their item IS or is NOT for donation. KID MANIA will automatically pull those items off the floor for you at the end of the sale to give directly to our following donations:
Maternity, Children sizes NEWBORN to Size 4, Baby Items & Equipment:
The Genesis Center in Washington, PA. www.genesispgh.org
They provide support & services to those women facing an unplanned pregnancy, adoption or foster care. They will NOT accept Books, Movies, or Toys of any kind; only necessity items.
Children sizes 5 and older:
The Washington City Mission in Washington, PA www.washingtoncitymission.org
They also work hand in hand with the Genesis Center and provide clothing to those in need as well as sell items to provide special programs within the community.
Donation Reports will be available on the Consignor Home Page to print for tax purposes at the end of the year. This report will ONLY reflect the price tags marked with a "D" or "Donate:Yes". If you placed an additional item on the donation table at the end of the event, you need to keep a personal record.
It is recommended at the end of each sale to print or save this report to your computer. At the end of each sale this report will be erased for the next event. Email email@example.com for a Donation Tax Form and let melissa know which charity you made donations.
If the price tag is not marked for donation and at Pick Up you decide to make a Donation, it is YOUR responsibility to take your item off the rack and put in the donation pile. You cannot leave your items there assuming we will donate (otherwise we will assess a $10 fee from your Settlement Check).
You will receive 70% of your profits (20% Consignor Fee). For each 2 Shifts (6 hours) you volunteer, you will get 5% back. If you refer a Consignor/Vendor who sends in their registration & fee, you will get 5% back. You can potentially receive up to 80% (MAXIMUM ALLOWED) of your earnings using either of these options.
A settlement check will be sent to your address on your registration within 2 weeks of the event. You have 5 days to report any discrepancies, once the check has been cashed or after 5 days, all discrepancies are Void. Checks must be cashed within 2 weeks so we can balance out our sale. We do not provide replacement checks, so cash them fast before they get misplaced!