Consign with Us & Earn 70-80%REGISTRATIONS OPEN: Sunday, August 17 at 9am.
***REGULAR CONSIGNOR SPOTS NOW FULL - RESTOCKING SPOTS OPEN***
REGISTRATIONS CLOSE: Saturday, September 13.
Registrations fill up in the first day so mark your calendar! After we reach our maximum limit, we will open registrations to RESTOCKING CONSIGNORS before the Close Date (see below).
If you registered and then cannot participate, you can UNREGISTER on the Consignor's Homepage.
UNREGISTER: ~Before CLOSED Date: FEE is $5, but you will get a refund. ~After CLOSED Date: NO REFUND
DISABLE DATE: SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 27th at 11:59pm
This how long you have to input inventory, schedule a drop off shift and work shift. You can still print your tags after this date, but you cannot change/edit anything.
- $15 Registration Fee via PayPal before the sale to have access to the Consignor Homepage. You can pay with a Debit Card, Credit Card our your PayPal Account..
- 70/30 Consignor Fee after the sale (Consignors Earnings start at 70% can earn up to 80%)
- Consignor Discounts: Maximum discount is 10% off your Consignor Fee (Max Earned 80%).
Receive a 5% discount for EACH 2 Work Shifts (6 hours) / Receive a 5% discount for each Referral that sends in their registration fee (cannot be a past consignor/vendor). See HERE.
- Inventory is ANY BRAND NAME; however the limit is 25 - 500 Items. After 500 Items consignors are required to schedule a min. of 2 Work Shifts. If over 1,000 items you need to get approval from KID MANIA. Consignors cannot sell inventory for other people under their ID#. All consignors sign a waiver and recall agreement to that fact that they are the sole owners of their inventory and are responsible for all items sold at this event.
- Input your Inventory (items to sell), print your price tags and fasten tags to your items...all from the convenience of your home and on your schedule. Disable Date is September 27th at 11:9pm to input, edit or change Inventory or Shifts. You will still be able to print your tags after the Disable Date, you just cannot add or edit information.
- Schedule a Drop Off shift to bring your bring your completed inventory to be inspected and set up at the hall.
- Schedule a Work shift(s): 1 Shift (3 hours) mandatory for each Consignor (or add more to receive discounts) and attend the PreSale before the public. We need everyone's help and greatly appreciate all our Volunteers in making this such a great sale! (Family/Friends can help).
- Donation Pickup is on Sunday with price Tags marked with "Donate: YES". Volunteers will pull all items and place them on the donation table for you.
- Pickup Unsold Items in Hall 1 on Sunday. "Donate: NO" items are place on tables in ID# order and you find your table to pack up your unsold items. You will have the opportunity to bring acceptable unsold items to the next sale without retagging. Also, check the Lost & Found, receive hangers, and any raffle items!
- Settlement checks will be mailed to the address provided at registration within 2 weeks after the event.
CONSIGNOR RegistrationRegistration is paid via PAYPAL using your credit/debit card or personal paypal account. When registrations open you can follow these important Consignor Registration Instructions :
Before you exit PayPal, there is ONE MORE STEP at the end of the Paypal confirmation. If you do NOT select Return to KID MANIA, your registration is NOT complete. If you do it correctly and email will be sent to you immediately with your ID# and access to the CONSIGNOR HOMEPAGE. See HERE:
RESTOCKING CONSIGNOR Registration
Once our Regular Consignor registration is full we will open up registrations for RESTOCKING Consignors. You at least STILL have a chance to sell your items! Other sales do it across the county and KID MANIA has been doing it with GREAT SUCCESS! Saturday's are now just as busy as our Friday opening day!
RESTOCKING CONSIGNORS have the terms/agreement, deadlines and perks as a Regular Consignor. The ONLY difference is:
1. Your Drop Off of Inventory is FRIDAY Night between 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm.
2. You will be on a waiting list in order of registration to be a Regular Consignor if someone unregisters.
3. You will receive a $5 Registration Fee Discount in your Settlement Check if you are not bumped up.
HOW TO REGISTER AS A RESTOCKING CONSIGNOR:
- You tried to login and notice registrations are closed. By viewing our website, you notice our Registration CLOSED Date and we are STILL ACCEPTING RESTOCKING CONSIGNORS. Send KID MANIA an Email that you wish to be a RESTOCKING Consignor (space is limited). Provide your Name, Address, Phone Number, ( and ID# if you are a Past Consignor) and how you heard about KID MANIA.
- KID MANIA will reply to your request and advise you what drop off times are still available on the FRIDAY night of the event. Once you reply with your Drop Off time, KID MANIA will send you an Invoice. Pay this Invoice with a Debit Card, Credit Card to a PayPal Account.
- Once KID MANIA receives your payment, your registration will automatically be input with your Drop Off Time. You will receive confirmation on how to log in and a WELCOME email with important links and information.
- Make sure you log into your account, verify your account information "Update My Account", read and agree to our Consignor Agreement, select your Work Shift(s), and begin inputting your Inventory.
All of our advertising will promote the new arrivals (restocking) on Friday Night (after opening day closes). This will accommodate those shoppers who cannot attend the Presale (Thursday) or Opening Day (Friday) who might have missed out on a HOT ITEM or items picked over! It will also generate returning shoppers! It is a great success at KID MANIA and our Saturdays are just as busy as Friday!
VIP CONSIGNOR Tagging Service
Don't have time to input inventory and tag your items? Let KID MANIA's Tagging Service be another option for you! Here is our VIP Consignor Tagging Service Agreement to print and submit.
VIP CONSIGNOR REQUEST:
- Send KID MANIA an Email that you wish to be a VIP Consignor (space is limited).
- You will Register as a consignor for our upcoming event; pay the $15 Registration Fee.
- KID MANIA will email you as confirmation to set up a day/time to drop off your items at directions to the Tagging Service Location. Have our items ready and drop off at the location BEFORE SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 20th.
- Consignor Fee is a 50/50 split and your limit is 25 - 200 Items to be tagged.
- A Past Consignor can make Inacative Inventory to Active on the consignor homepage (up to 150 extra items plus 200 tagging items = 350 maximum allowed to take to the event). KID MANIA will provide NEW TAGS to pickup reflecting Discount and Donate. Consignor will need to attach at home.
- KID MANIA will input all of your inventory according to the KID MANIA Pricing Chart. All items will be marked DISCOUNT and DONATE.
- KID MANIA will provide all of the supplies to tag and place your items on hangers ready to go.
- VIP Consignor will pickup completed inventory from the Tagging Service Location BY SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 27th. (An email will go out when complete).
- VIP Consignor will drop off completed inventory at the Washington County Fairgrounds on drop off date selected on the Consignor Home Page. (No wait time, check-in and go!)
- VIP Consignor can still volunteer if they want to attend the presale; however, consignor discounts will NOT be given.
- VIP Consignor does not have to come back on Sunday, can view all reports and items sold from the consignor homepage and a settlement check will be mailed within 2 weeks from the end of the sale!
CONSIGNOR HOMEPAGE - On Line Registration/Inventory/Schedule System
After a consignor has registered and received a Username and Password, they can LOGIN at the top of every page on the KID MANIA Website called "Consignor Login" Button. It will take the consignor to the Consignor Homepage at their convenience throughout the sale and save all entered information.
Login will allow Consignors to:
-Pay registration fee via a credit/debit card or personal PayPal account.
-Agree to the KID MANIA Seller Agreement and Recall Waiver.
-Input or edit Inventory.
-Activate and edit unsold Inventory to bring to the next event.
-Schedule or Change a Drop Off Shift.
-Schedule or Change a Volunteer Shift.
-Print price tags
-View estimated earnings during the sale (estimated is everyone earning 70%)
-View sold items
-View sellers reports
-View donation reports
Any items that did not sell and you wish to donate are picked up at the end of our event. Consignors will indicate on their price tags if their item IS or is NOT for donation. KID MANIA will automatically pull those items off the floor for you at the end of the sale to give directly to our following donations:
Maternity, Children sizes NEWBORN to Size 4, Baby Items & Equipment:
The Genesis Center in Washington, PA. www.genesispgh.org
They provide support & services to those women facing an unplanned pregnancy, adoption or foster care. They will NOT accept Books, Movies, or Toys of any kind; only necessity items.
Children sizes 5 and older:
The Washington City Mission in Washington, PA www.washingtoncitymission.org
They also work hand in hand with the Genesis Center and provide clothing to those in need as well as sell items to provide special programs within the community.
Donation Reports are on your Consignor Home Page to print for tax purposes at the end of the year. This report will ONLY reflect the price tags marked with a "D" or "Donate:Yes". If you placed an additional item on the donation table at the end of the event, you need to keep a personal record.
It is recommended at the end of each sale to print or save this report to your computer. At the end of each sale this report will be erased for the next event. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a Donation Tax Receipt and let melissa know which charity you made donations.
If the price tag is not marked for donation and at Pick Up you decide to make a Donation, it is YOUR responsibility to take your item off the rack and put in the donation pile. You cannot leave your items there assuming we will donate (otherwise we will assess a $10 fee from your Settlement Check).
You will receive 70% of your profits (30% Consignor Fee). You can potentially receive up to 80% (MAXIMUM ALLOWED) of your earnings by earning discounts for volunteering or having referrals.
A settlement check will be sent to your address on your registration within 2 weeks of the event. You have 5 days to report any discrepancies, once the check has been cashed or after 5 days, all discrepancies are Void. Checks must be cashed within 2 weeks so we can balance out our sale. We do not provide replacement checks, so cash them fast before they get misplaced!